Unfortunately, RoboKiller does not support Apple's iTunes Family Sharing. If you have another iPhone you'd like to activate with RoboKiller, you'll need to use a different Apple ID to purchase a membership.
Articles in this section
- Why does RoboKiller need Contacts permission?
- Why does RoboKiller need my phone number?
- Will RoboKiller stop 100% of my robocalls/telemarketing calls?
- What can I do to allow calls that RoboKiller is blocking to ring through?
- Why does it seem like I'm getting more spam calls since I installed RoboKiller?
- How Does RoboKiller Work?
- Is Family Sharing supported and can I use a single Apple ID to purchase RoboKiller on multiple devices?
- Why is RoboKiller asking me to purchase again?
- What is RoboKiller?
- Why am I receiving multiple spam calls from the same area code?