If you are experiencing issues programming RoboKiller on your Sprint phone, this may be due to Sprint's Wi-Fi Calling feature interfering with call forwarding. In order to resolve this issue, you'll need to deactivate Wi-Fi Calling. Before doing so, please check with your carrier as this may increase your data usage. Here's how to deactivate Wi-Fi calling:
1. On your iPhone, select Settings > Cellular > Wi-Fi Calling.
2. If Wi-Fi Calling is ON, please turn it OFF then back ON by sliding the switch next to Wi-Fi Calling to its ON position. If Wi-Fi Calling is OFF, please turn Wi-Fi Calling is ON.
3. After enabling Wi-Fi Calling, you will be asked to verify. Please tap Enable.
4. You will then be taken to a 9-1-1 location verification page, please scroll to the bottom and tap Next.
5. On the Wi-Fi Calling screen, select Update Emergency Address.
6. Tap that button and you'll be taken to the 9-1-1 location verification page again.
7. On the 9-1-1 Address page, scroll down and select Deactivate Wi-Fi Calling Service.
8. Tap OK on the next page.
After following these instructions please try the activation steps provided in the app. You should not see the issue persist. If you do run into any issues or have questions please feel free to contact our support team. You can also contact Sprint directly at (844) 665-6327 to disable Wi-Fi calling on your line.