Because RoboKiller makes it very clear every time a spam or robocall is blocked, it may seem like you are receiving more spam calls than before you installed the app. But rest assured, this is simply RoboKiller doing its job. RoboKiller does not create artificial spam or add your number to nefarious call lists; if you see RoboKiller identifying and blocking a spam call, you can be assured that it is a real caller trying to waste your time for real.
Articles in this section
- How much does RoboKiller for Android cost?
- What versions of Android does RoboKiller for Android work with?
- Why doesn’t RoboKiller for Android have all the same features as the iOS version?
- Why does RoboKiller need Contacts permission?
- What are Answer Bots and how do they work?
- Will my phone ring if I get a call from a number on RoboKiller's blacklist?
- Where can I request a specific feature or provide feedback?
- I can see RoboKiller in Play Store but cannot download it because my carrier is not supported. Why not?
- Since installing RoboKiller, it seems like I am getting a lot more spam calls. What's up?
- How can I disable RoboKiller on my phone?