Like RoboKiller for iOS, RoboKiller for Android requires that your carrier support a technology called conditional call forwarding. Unfortunately, we cannot current offer RoboKiller on carriers that do not support this but are working all the time to try to get other carriers to add this.
Articles in this section
- How much does RoboKiller for Android cost?
- What versions of Android does RoboKiller for Android work with?
- Why doesn’t RoboKiller for Android have all the same features as the iOS version?
- Why does RoboKiller need Contacts permission?
- What are Answer Bots and how do they work?
- Will my phone ring if I get a call from a number on RoboKiller's blacklist?
- Where can I request a specific feature or provide feedback?
- I can see RoboKiller in Play Store but cannot download it because my carrier is not supported. Why not?
- Since installing RoboKiller, it seems like I am getting a lot more spam calls. What's up?
- How can I disable RoboKiller on my phone?