Your phone will NOT ring if you get a call from a number on RoboKiller’s blacklist. The app uses push notifications to notify you when we have blocked a call on your behalf, so you can be informed about who called. (Note: Depending on your phone, you may, however, see a very brief flash of the phone screen as the call is forwarded to RoboKiller).
Articles in this section
- Why does RoboKiller need Contacts permission?
- Why does RoboKiller need my phone number?
- Will RoboKiller stop 100% of my robocalls/telemarketing calls?
- What can I do to allow calls that RoboKiller is blocking to ring through?
- Why does it seem like I'm getting more spam calls since I installed RoboKiller?
- How Does RoboKiller Work?
- Is Family Sharing supported and can I use a single Apple ID to purchase RoboKiller on multiple devices?
- Why is RoboKiller asking me to purchase again?
- What is RoboKiller?
- Why am I receiving multiple spam calls from the same area code?