Deleting RoboKiller from your phone does NOT remove the conditional call forwarding setting you activated during the RoboKiller setup process. To disable RoboKiller from your phone, please visit the following website and follow the simple instructions: http://www.DeactivateMyPhone.com
Articles in this section
- How much does RoboKiller for Android cost?
- What versions of Android does RoboKiller for Android work with?
- Why doesn’t RoboKiller for Android have all the same features as the iOS version?
- Why does RoboKiller need Contacts permission?
- What are Answer Bots and how do they work?
- Will my phone ring if I get a call from a number on RoboKiller's blacklist?
- Where can I request a specific feature or provide feedback?
- I can see RoboKiller in Play Store but cannot download it because my carrier is not supported. Why not?
- Since installing RoboKiller, it seems like I am getting a lot more spam calls. What's up?
- How can I disable RoboKiller on my phone?