Since RoboKiller and Google Voice use a feature called Conditional Call Forwarding, you won't be able to activate both on your device. However, we have the ability to forward your calls from RoboKiller to Google Voice instead of your normal voicemail. To do so, all we need is your Google Voice number. Once retrieved, visit our Live Chat to speak to one of our technical representatives so we can set up your TrapCall account to forward calls to Google Voice.
Articles in this section
- Why does RoboKiller need my phone number?
- Why does RoboKiller need Contacts permission?
- How can I forward calls to Google Voice for voicemail?
- How can I forward calls to YouMail for voicemail?
- I’m on a compatible carrier, but why am I not able to sign up when I enter my number?
- How do I enable CallKit call blocking?