Since RoboKiller and YouMail use a feature called Conditional Call Forwarding, you won't be able to activate both on your device. However, we have the ability to forward your calls from RoboKiller to YouMail instead of your normal voicemail. First, we need your YouMail deposit number. To access your deposit number, please log into your account online at www.YouMail.com. Once you've logged in with your phone number and PIN, select Settings, and on the left hand panel, please select My Phones. Underneath your number, there is a deposit number which is used to activate YouMail. Then visit our Live Chat to speak to one of our technical representatives so we can set up your RoboKiller account to forward calls to YouMail.
Articles in this section
- Why does RoboKiller need my phone number?
- Why does RoboKiller need Contacts permission?
- How can I forward calls to Google Voice for voicemail?
- How can I forward calls to YouMail for voicemail?
- I’m on a compatible carrier, but why am I not able to sign up when I enter my number?
- How do I enable CallKit call blocking?