Have you already canceled your subscription through the Google Play Store and need information on requesting a refund? We're here to help! Here's how to request a refund on Android:
- Visit the Google refund page here.
- Select Refund a Refund and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Find the Robokiller transaction you want a refund for and provide a reason.
- Confirm by selecting Yes, request refund.
You may have purchased a Robokiller subscription on the website if you can't locate your transaction through the Google refund page. To request a refund for a web purchase, please email our support team with:
- Your Robokiller-associated phone number and/or email.
- The date of the transaction.
- The exact billed amount.
- The last four digits of the card used for purchase.
Once we receive this information, we'll locate your account and transaction to manage your refund.
Still need help? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.