Have you already canceled your subscription through the App Store and need information on requesting a refund? We're here to help! Here's how to request a refund on iOS:
- Visit reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Select I'd like to, then from the dropdown menu, choose Request a refund.
- Pick the reason you're looking for a refund, then hit Next.
- Look through your subscriptions to locate Robokiller, then select Submit.
For a more detailed explanation, Apple provides a comprehensive guide on requesting a refund for Apple purchases here.
You may have purchased a Robokiller subscription on the website if you can't locate your transaction through the Apple website. To request a refund for a web purchase, please email our support team with:
- Your Robokiller-associated phone number and/or email.
- The date of the transaction.
- The exact billed amount.
- The last four digits of the card used for purchase.
Once we receive this information, we'll locate your account and transaction to manage your refund.
Still need help? Please email us at email@example.com.