We understand the importance of keeping those unwanted spam calls at bay. After all, Robokiller is designed to ensure your peace of mind by filtering out those pesky interruptions. We apologize for the inconvenience if you've noticed a lapse in the app's performance. Let’s dive into some solutions to get everything back on track!
Let's try reprogramming the app. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Open the Robokiller app.
- Tap on ... More in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select Troubleshooting under the Support section.
- Click on Start Troubleshooting and follow the prompts.
Still not working? Let's delete and reinstall the app.
- Press and hold the Robokiller app icon.
- Tap Remove App followed by Delete App.
- Go to the App Store and download Robokiller again.
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Choose Apps.
- Find and select Robokiller.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Go to the Google Play Store and download Robokiller again.
After reinstalling the app, please follow the reprogramming steps above to ensure your calls are forwarded to Robokiller. If you're still having issues, you can manually set up the call forwarding by following the steps in this article.
Canceled Your Subscription?
To ensure you're no longer forwarding calls to Robokiller, please visit www.deactivatemyphone.com.
Still need help? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org