We're committed to ensuring your phone remains spam-free! While we're always working to enhance our SMS Spam Protection, there may be occasions where a spam text slips through. Don't worry! By adding the sender's number to Robokiller's block list and making sure SMS filtering is activated in your Settings, we can better identify and block potential malicious messages in the future.
Here's a simple guide to adding numbers to your Robokiller block list:
- Launch the Robokiller app.
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Select Blocked and safe filters.
- Ensure Blocked is selected, then choose Numbers.
- Select + Add in the upper right corner and input the phone number you wish to block. Optionally, you can also label the number for easy identification.
- Press Add number.
But that's not all! We've also rolled out a nifty feature to help you block spam texts based on specific keywords. Robokiller will scan incoming text messages for banned keywords from your list when enabled. The message is conveniently placed in the Junk folder if a match is found, keeping your main inbox clutter-free. To add keywords to your block list, follow the same steps as above, but select Blocked > Words, then +Add to enter the word or phrase you'd like to block.
By taking these steps, you're on your way to a more serene messaging experience. Thanks for partnering with us in the fight against spam!
Still need help? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.