If you find that Robokiller is mistakenly blocking a call you want to receive, don't worry! You can easily fine-tune your settings to permit such calls. First and foremost, Robokiller usually respects the contacts saved in your phones. Sharing your contacts with Robokiller allows the numbers you've saved a VIP pass to ring through. However, if you'd prefer not to share your contacts with Robokiller, there are two straightforward ways to ensure that a particular number isn't blocked when they call. And, by doing so, you're helping improve Robokiller's service for everyone. Here's how:
- Open the Robokiller app and tap on Calls.
- Select Blocked and locate a call that you'd like to allow.
- Tap Allow and select Yes to add the number to your allow list.
Alternatively, you can manually add a number by:
- Opening the Robokiller app and tap on the Settings.
- Select on Blocked and safe filters.
- Ensure Safe is selected, then tap Numbers.
- Select + Add and input the 10-digit number.
- Assign a name or label to this number for easy reference.
- Click on the Allow button to confirm. You can also add this number to your Contacts if you'd like.
Now, you've successfully informed Robokiller about your call preferences. Happy chatting!
Still need help? Please email us at email@example.com.