You can enable single sign-on (SSO) as an extra layer of security for your organization. We support integration with the majority of IdPs and support both the SAML and OIDC protocols.
How this works:
- You will let your account executive know you are interested in configuring your account with SSO.
- You will also provide them with all email domains that are associated with your organization.
- You'll receive a set of instructions specific to your IdP that will walk you through creating and connecting a new application!
What your end users will see:
- During onboarding in the app, they will be prompted to enter their email.
- Once they enter their email with your organization's domain, they will see your SSO log in page.
- After they successfully authenticate, they'll be prompted to enter and verify their phone number. Once they do that they will be associated with your account and will have Enterprise access to the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.