During setup, RoboKiller asks for permission to access your contacts. We do this for two reasons:
- To make sure we do not inadvertently block callers you have saved.
- To allow you to permanently save the names and numbers that we identify for you with Super Caller ID.
Just as importantly, there are many things we do NOT do with your contacts, such as:
- Upload them to our servers.
- "Mine" them for our own purposes or worse, to sell to others.
- Modify them in any way.
- Basically, anything else.
At RoboKiller we believe that your contacts are yours, (which is more than we can say for some of those "free" call blocking apps).