Because RoboKiller makes it very clear every time a spam or robocall is blocked, it may seem like you are receiving more spam calls than before you installed the app. But rest assured, this is simply RoboKiller doing its job. RoboKiller does not create artificial spam or add your number to nefarious call lists; if you see RoboKiller identifying and blocking a spam call, you can be assured that it is a real caller trying to waste your time for real.
Articles in this section
- RoboKiller is blocking calls that I want. What can I do?
- RoboKiller is missing some spam calls. What do I do?
- Since I installed RoboKiller it seems like I'm getting lots more spam calls. What's up?
- Why can't I enable call blocking?
- Why am I having issues activating with Sprint?
- What code/number do I have to dial to activate RoboKiller on my iPhone?