Your phone will NOT ring if you get a call from a number on RoboKiller’s blacklist. The app uses push notifications to notify you when we have blocked a call on your behalf, so you can be informed about who called.
Articles in this section
- Will RoboKiller stop 100% of my robocalls/telemarketing calls?
- Will RoboKiller block and unmask "No Caller ID" or "Unknown" callers?
- Will my phone ring if I get a call from a number on RoboKiller's blacklist?
- What code/number do I have to dial to activate RoboKiller on my iPhone?
- Can I purchase RoboKiller using the same Apple ID?
- Problems Enabling Call Blocking?
- What is Super Caller ID and how do I use it?
- How do I enable the CallKit call blocking?
- How do I decline calls while my iPhone is locked?
- Can I add any number to the Blocked and Allowed list?