Your phone will NOT ring if you get a call from a number on RoboKiller’s blacklist. The app uses push notifications to notify you when we have blocked a call on your behalf, so you can be informed about who called.
Articles in this section
- What are Custom Answer Bots? How do they work?
- Will RoboKiller stop 100% of my robocalls/telemarketing calls?
- What are "Answer Bots" and how do they work?
- What is Super Caller ID and how do I use it?
- How do I decline calls while my iPhone is locked?
- Will my phone ring if I get a call from a number on RoboKiller's blacklist?
- Can I add any number to the Blocked and Allowed list?
- Will RoboKiller block and unmask "No Caller ID" or "Unknown" callers?