Yes, you can now add any number you'd like to both the Allowed and Blocked lists in the app. Please note that to work correctly, you must enter a complete phone number, e.g. 630-555-1212. Incomplete numbers or prefixes (e.g. 630-555) do not work at this time.
Articles in this section
- How much is RoboKiller for iOS?
- What are Custom Answer Bots and how do they work?
- Will RoboKiller stop 100% of my robocalls/telemarketing calls?
- What are Answer Bots and how do they work?
- How do I decline calls while my iPhone is locked?
- Will my phone ring if I get a call from a number on RoboKiller's blacklist?
- Can I add any number to the Blocked and Allowed list?
- Will RoboKiller block and unmask "No Caller ID" or "Unknown" callers?