Yes, you can now add any number you'd like to both the Allowed and Blocked lists in the app. Please note that to work correctly, you must enter a complete phone number, e.g. 630-555-1212. Incomplete numbers or prefixes (e.g. 630-555) do not work at this time.
Articles in this section
- What are Custom Answer Bots and how do they work?
- Will RoboKiller stop 100% of my robocalls/telemarketing calls?
- What are Answer Bots and how do they work?
- What is the new Spam Reporting feature?
- What is RoboKiller?
- Do I need to enable "RoboKiller - Neighbor Spoofing" in my Call Blocking & Identification settings?
- What is "Neighbor Spoofing" and how do I enable it?
- Why am I receiving multiple spam calls from the same area code?
- Can I add any number to the Blocked and Allowed list?
- Will RoboKiller block and unmask "No Caller ID" or "Unknown" callers?