Simply press the Power button on your iPhone twice to decline an incoming call while your iPhone is locked. You can also do this while your iPhone is unlocked, or you can simply press the red Decline button on the screen.
Articles in this section
- What are Custom Answer Bots and how do they work?
- Will RoboKiller stop 100% of my robocalls/telemarketing calls?
- What are "Answer Bots" and how do they work?
- What is Super Caller ID and how do I use it?
- How do I decline calls while my iPhone is locked?
- Will my phone ring if I get a call from a number on RoboKiller's blacklist?
- Can I add any number to the Blocked and Allowed list?
- Will RoboKiller block and unmask "No Caller ID" or "Unknown" callers?