If you are a Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, or MetroPCS customer and run into any errors signing up, please contact our support team via Live Chat in the app or on our website. We'd be glad to help!
Articles in this section
- Why does RoboKiller need my phone number?
- Why does RoboKiller need Contacts permission?
- Why am I experiencing issues programming RoboKiller with Sprint? (iOS)
- How can I forward calls to Google Voice for voicemail?
- How can I forward calls to YouMail for voicemail?
- I’m on a compatible carrier, but why am I not able to sign up when I enter my number?
- How do I enable CallKit call blocking?