If you are on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, or MetroPCS and run into any errors signing up, please contact our support team via Live Chat in the app or on our website.
Articles in this section
- Why does RoboKiller need my phone number?
- Why does RoboKiller need Contacts permission?
- How can I forward calls to Google Voice for voicemail?
- How can I forward calls to YouMail for voicemail?
- I’m on a compatible carrier, but why am I not able to sign up when I enter my number?
- How do I enable CallKit call blocking?